This superfood power bark is the perfect treat or snack for the family. There’s no refined sugar, no dairy, and is plant based. It’s full of fiber, protein, minerals and superfoods. It’s sweet, savory, chewy, crunchy and melty!
The best part is that it’s so easy to make! Making chocolate was something I’ve never done before. I never knew how simple it could be to make with raw and organic ingredients that I usually have in the fridge and cupboard.
This bark is versatile, just use what nuts and dried fruit you have on hand.
1 1/2 cups of coconut oil
3 tbsp raw cacao powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp crushed almonds
2 tbsp goji berries
2 tbsp dried persimmons
2 tbsp dried peaches
2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
1 1/2 cups popcorn
2. Chop dried fruit, crush whole almonds and set aside
3. Pop popcorn, set aside
4. Place popcorn on parchment paper on a baking sheet
5. Melt coconut oil, cacao and maple syrup in the microwave for 30 seconds.
6. Pour 1/2 of the chocolate over popcorn, sprinkle dried fruit, coconut flakes and almonds over chocolate and popcorn. Then pour the rest of the chocolate over the toppings.
7. Place in freezer for 30 minutes, then break apart. Enjoy!